Wednesday 22 January 2014

Alex Pardee work

 These pieces of work are all originally by Alex Pardee. I first saw them when I was aged 13 listening to the album In Love and Death by The Used. The album artwork for this album was incredible and I fell completely in love with it. At first I didnt know who the artist was when I drew these images.
I only found out once I had drawn them at age 14 and then messaged the band on Myspace, where they then told me who the artist was. This was the first time I had ever heard about Alex Pardee, who is still one of my top favorite artists today, almost 7 years later.
These are some of my all time favorite pieces of work. They are a good example of the darker side of my illustration interests. I hope you enjoy looking at these pieces of art. To view the original pieces and to view or buy any of Alex Pardee's work or merchandise, please visit his website here.





No comments:

Post a Comment