Wednesday 22 January 2014

Evelyn; A start to the series

 WHEN I GROW UP
This is a draft of my first book, in the 'Evelyn' series. It focuses on a little girl about 3 years old, who believes that she is growing up soon and wonders what she could possibly become.
She explores the different jobs that her family members have, before her imagination runs wild and she imagines becoming a deep sea explorer or even an astronaut 

The series are based upon my own daughter, Evelyn and are often inspired by the many conversations I have with her. She is known for her happy, cheeky smile and for carrying around her best friend, formerly known, as 'Rabbit'; you won't often see one without the other.

I hope you find pleasure in these illustrations.
Please feel free to leave a comment below.








No comments:

Post a Comment