Tuesday 28 January 2014

Twerk Chicken Stop Frame Animation

This is my first attempt at stop frame animation. Its not to be taken seriously as it is only meant for experimental purposes, but I find it entertaining so I thought I would share it on here. The object I used for this animation was actually a real chicken skeleton that we had lying around the flash room for whatever reason; so me and a few friends I was working with decided that it would be PERFECT, for experimenting with. We tied some fishing wire to the body parts that we wanted to animate and carefully pulled at different angles and took photos, before putting them all together as separate frames at high speed, to deceive the eye into believing that the chicken skeleton is actually dancing to this music. I hope you enjoy this animation.
To view this video please follow this link, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment